I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special
This week on america copies everything from Britain.
HOLD THE FUCK UP
artemisofmars replied to your photoset:learnalittlegivinanlovin tagged e in the 6-selfie…Let’s see if I even have 6 selfies
I had to hunt for mine!
I found three on my phone, I’ll do this tomorrow when I get on my computer.
"The spectacle of workers pining for their boss must seem bizarre indeed, but [former Market Basket CEO] Arthur T. is not your average capitalist exploiter. He has built a company that serves as a sort of for-profit community service, responsive to the needs of every type of customer, including ones that others don’t bother to court because they have too little money and speak too little English.”
On Market Basket’s unique ability to unite a community: http://www.bostonreview.net/blog/simon-waxman-market-basket-protest-boycott-ceo-demoulas
Did you know that in certain European countries it is illegal to display any sort of Nazi symbol? What the fascist white supremacist neo-Nazi scum of Germany, France, etc. have been doing is displaying the Confederate flag instead, because there is no ban on it.
So the next time someone tries to tell you that the flag of the Confederacy has nothing to do with racism, remember that actual Nazis are using it as their preferred symbol, and please remind them that they are actually pieces of literal shit.
People up here like to throw around the Confederate flag too. Knew a girl once who had a huge decal on the back window of her SUV (don’t even get me started on the fact that she unnecessarily had an SUV that she couldn’t drive to save her life). Confederate flag bikini, Confederate flag throw blanket.. what was worse about her was that she didn’t really even understand what she was doing when displaying the flag like that.
who the fuck is snapchatting in the serenghetti
ppl be talkin about the new 3d/live action spongebob movie but all i can think is
What if Daft Punk never breaks up or dies they just hand off their helmets to really amazing musicians that continue making music for them and they just become these immortal beings that no one is really sure who they are anymore they’re just always there
What if this already happened years ago
Audrey Hepburn and Robert Wolders, 1980s.
"Sometimes, Audrey would become exasperated because Doris or somebody would say, ‘What do you do all day?’ We found that the day would fly by because the things we were involved with took a lot of time—the market, and so forth. You cook a meal carefully, hours go into that. For our own sake, but mostly for the dogs, we’d go to the lake and take our walks there. On a Sunday afternoon, if the weather allowed, we would have a swim, take some sun—invariably, at some point, Audrey would disappear and come back with a basket of fruit or vegetables.” -Robert Wolders
I spent five days at Comicon this year, and discovered a new level of exhaustion and fatigue every day, surpassing the level I’d discovered the day before. By the time I was finally on the train back home, I had reached a point of burn out that I never though I’d experience: I pretty much don’t want to go to Comicon any more, because it’s stopped being fun for me.
Wednesday, we got on a…
this period of the simpsons where homer is pretty clueless but still tries hard to be a good father because he does love his kids is my favourite, so many feelings
Something I really really liked about a few of the Homer/Lisa episodes in the earlier seasons of the show was how it paints a really sweet yet unconventional father/daughter relationship, basically in the way that Homer is a parental force to Lisa, so too is Lisa a parental force to Homer.
It’s really highlighted in one particular scene in the “future” episode “Lisa’s Wedding”, where Homer has a nice conversation with her just before her wedding.Homer: Little Lisa, Lisa Simpson. You know, I always felt you were the best thing my name ever got attached to. Since the time you learned to pin your own diapers, you've been smarter than me. Lisa: Oh, Dad -- Homer: No, no, let me finish. I just want you to know I've always been proud of you. You're my greatest accomplishment and you did it all yourself. You helped me understand my own wife better and taught me to be a better person, but you're also my daughter, and I don't think anybody could have had a better daughter than you-- Lisa: Dad, you're babbling. Homer: See? You're still helping me.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BUT IT WASN’T THAT
IT HAS BEGUN
THREAT LEVEL PUMPKIN
IT’S FUCKING JULY
WE ARE THE JACK-O’-LANTERNS IN JULY SETTING FIRE TO THE S KY
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
tragedy strikes the enterprise
Page 1 of 922